EGOS stands for Entrepreneur Growth Operating System™, a system of proven best practices developed by business growth expert Rajesh (Raj) Tedla and HR Partner founder Carl Nielson.
Carl and Raj have delivered this program to multiple clients in diverse industries and company sizes resulting in the client’s exponential growth.
Here’s an example of one of our clients who wanted to break through growth barriers:
Residential and light commercial HVAC installation and service
In launch year 2017, 20% growth and on track to achieve their target of
67% revenue growth by YE2018.
Regardless of what stage you are currently in, if you want to grow your business, this is the program for you. From small businesses with less than $1M in annual revenue to market leaders with $100M annual revenue, we offer a track record of success using a proven system you won’t find anywhere else.
Scroll down to schedule a private Q&A session and receive a quick analysis to find out which of seven stages your business is in.
Regardless of your business, industry, or the industry/trade association advisory group you belong to, we offer a better and faster path to success without the missteps.
Key Issues, why companies fail
- Don’t have sustainable profit model
- Unable to create work community that produces high level
of staff satisfaction
- Don’t have model to understand/predict organizational growth
Outcomes of the Program
- Gain clarity of where your business is today – from a growth perspective.
- Examine what’s creating obstacles to growth. Identify what growth issues you need to focus on and why.
- Align your management team (no matter how small or large) in a way that allows the right issues to be identified and addressed sooner.
- Help create a language of growth that will resonate with every single person in the company.
Key Components of the EGOS™ program
- Three areas of focus: profit, people, process
- Diagnosis and Treatment phases
- 27 Challenges and 27 Strengths: Strategic alignment, engagement, implementation
- Put words to your critical top five issues
- As a leadership team, define the company’s top challenges
- Align all employees to your goals
- Enable your leadership team to build confidence as they proactively tackle critical issues
- Understanding Builder and Protector Mindsets
- Address Critical Initiatives
- Change the language, change the culture: Intentional Communication
- Sustaining a language of growth
As you begin, non-negotiable leadership rules of this program
- Our purpose is focus and putting a name to a problem
- The CEO/owner addresses specific areas that need improvement
- Time and conversation is committed to and focused around critical issues
- Benchmark metrics are established and tracked to quantify and measure progress
Schedule an appointment to learn more. Tap here to access Carl’s calendar and schedule a private Q&A session with Carl and Raj.