An HR business partner is a highly experienced and knowledgeable professional who works strategically and tactically with your organization’s senior leaders and managers to develop and apply a human resources agenda that effectively supports the operational needs of the organization while partnering with key leadership to align for growth.
The HR business partner plays a vital role within your growing organization that includes hiring, employee relations, conflict management, leadership development, role clarity and alignment, market-based compensation management, employee development and business planning. The HR Partner serves as your HR subject matter expert and facilitator for all HR Partner shared services.
An effective HR business partner has the following characteristics:
- Knowledge and experience in business and ability to communicate in business terms
- Ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with you and your internal staff
- Commitment to delivering business-focused outcomes
- Ability to impact the bottom line and contribute to growing the business
- Objective point of view based on past success and contemporary business acumen
- Ability to coach you and your leadership team
Let Us Help You Grow Your Business